Retail management is not just a skill; it is an art form. Retailing involves understanding consumer behavior in a way that drives them to purchase your product. Retail management can be a career that offers great variability and flexibility; it all depends on where you picture yourself. Maybe you see yourself in a specialty shop that sells kitchen knives, a mall clothing store outlet, or a conglomerate department store. There are some terrific options out there, and you will soon find this out for yourself! after completion of this training module.
Benefits of this training module :
- The program focuses on developing general management skills required in the industry.
- The program has been designed taking into consideration the needs of both working professional as well as fresher.
- Faculty members include experts from the industry and academia.
Retail Management Course Content :
- Basics of Marketing
- Effective Communication
- Consumer Behaviour
- Introduction to Retail
- Retail Strategy
- Store Location, Site Selection & Positioning
- Store Design & Visual Merchandising
- Store Operation & Management
- Customer Service & Selling Skills
- Retail Information System & CRM
- Retail Advertising & Sales Promotion
- Non Store Retailing
- Mall Management