The BPO/Call center industry in India is gaining momentum and promises to add millions of jobs in India where productive employment is scarce. There are many opportunities for well trained, English speaking candidates in BPO/Call center companies. Since BPO firms receive lot of delegated works from all over the world, candidates will get opportunities to grow to international standards.
Are you aspiring to work in a BPO/Call Center but do not know what it entails?
Are you currently in a BPO/Call Center and wish to move up the ladder?
If you’ve been wondering how you can pick up the required skills, then this BPO/Call Center training is for you.
In this Training , you will get the knowledge and insights about the BPO industry and its functionality and also the pre-requisites an agent need to possess that can help you to excel and make a career in the industry. A complete Training to develop English communication skills for anyone who wants to enter the international BPO/call center industry. In order to speak with customers across the globe, and answer queries satisfactorily. Call center agents need to be clear, prompt and precise with their responses, and speak English correctly, pleasantly and intelligibly. This module provides an easy-to-follow, step – by – step programmed in building English-speaking skills, Accent, personality and Interview skills.
Call Center Training Program :
Soft Skills :
- Communication skills- Elimination of Grammatical errors
- Telephonic skills – Outbound / Inbound / Marketing skills
- Reading Skills – Focus on wave modulation
- Listening Skills
- Accent Neutralization – Elimination of Mother Tongue Influence (MTI).
- Jaw Exercises Pronunciation of Consonants & Vowels.
- Rules of Intonations.
- Basics of American & British Accent.
Personality Enhancement :
- Attitude Management.
- Killing Nervousness & Building Confidence.
- Body language & dress code.
Preparation for an Interview :
- Resume Development
- Understanding various rounds of Interview
- Extempore – Improving thought process to speak on any given topic on the spot
- Group discussion – Improving interacting skills to
- create a competitive edge over others.
- Grammar / Aptitude / Listening Test
- Personal Interview