Effective communication skills, arguably is the single most important skill that can take organizations to great heights. Exchange of ideas and information is vital for working as teams to reach organizational goals. Communication is at heart of everything we do in business, yet poor communication is a huge problem for business and individuals causing low morale, poor performance and high staff turn over. Most of the communication happens by accident, with wrong messages coming across. If your organization wants to be successful in business, it is worth training the staff to communicate efficiently.
Our communication skills training aims to build :
- Firm foundations : Enhances the essentials of communication one can take in any situation.
- Body basics : Enhances non verbal communication
- Team Talk : Enhances the run-down on communicating with colleagues, superiors and clients.
- Making most of the meetings : Helps individual to develop communication strategies for a meeting or presentation.
- Selling successfully : Develops an individual on how to communicate effectively with clients.
- Ditching the difficulties : Enhances an individual to deal with difficult situations.
5 Tips to Improve Communication Skills:
- Need to read beyond words: Some business communication (for example, while negotiating a deal) requires listening to the tone of voice and observation of body language. This gives us greater understanding of the other party’s perspectives.
- Need for greater team work & resolution of conflicts: There are times at work place when employees need to work as a cohesive unit to accomplish challenging tasks. During such phases conflicts are common. To ensure team work and conflict resolutions, face-to-face communication is critical.Conflict Resolution Training enhances teams to work with greater coordination.
- Performance Appraisal: Face-to-face communication is important for performance dialogues, as it increases the chances of mutual agreement on past performances and paves way to reaching realistic and effective plans for future. The key to the success of Performance Appraisals is the ability to give constructive feedback and this can be learnt through Performance Appraisal Training.
- Sharing of Confidential Information:For sharing confidential information, E-mail or other technology enabled communication channel cannot serve the purpose. Face-to-face communication becomes the only option.
- Conducting Disciplinary Meetings: Face-to-face communication gives the appropriate stage for employees to give and receive constructive feedback. A disciplinary meeting can be well handled for a positive change only in a face-to-face communication.