Does the other person understands what you want to say?
This Business English course is for anyone who wants to compete successfully in today’s global workplace. The goal of the program is to introduce students to business language in English. You will learn business-related vocabulary and improve your speaking, listening and writing skills for use in any business. You will be prepared to communicate in English in a cross-cultural professional environment.
Our highly qualified teachers ensure that you develop skills that are required in meetings, e-mail and report writing, in negotiations and on the telephone.
Benefits of our Professional English course :
- Essential for success in today’s global economy
- Focus on professional skills such as participating in meetings, writing emails and reports, building professional relationships and giving presentations
- Improve all four English skills within a professional context: speaking, writing, reading and listening
- Manage a real-life project with your classmates organising an event, which will be held at the end of the course
- Study a range of language associated with a variety of business topics.
- Practise target vocabulary through role plays and discussion of case studies.
- Have the opportunity to work with other students who are focused on improving their proficiency in Business English.
- Study real cases taken from current news stories, business papers and journals.