Diploma in Travel Management gives you an opportunity to master destinations. Our course Diploma in Travel Management is designed exclusively for the travel Industry. You will not only learn how to market these destinations, build up operational and selling skills, but become an expert in Destination India too. It will also give you a complete knowledge on Airlines Reservation and Airport Handling.
Never ending Career Opportunities in Travel Industry :
Travel industry today is a huge growth sector valued at more than Rs.23 million crores, contributing 6.9% to the GDP receiving 5 million foreign tourists arrivals to our country. the Indian outbound tourist traffic has also been growing at an annual growth rate of around 25% because of the economic boom in India. World Travel and Tourism Council estimates that the present number of 8 million outbound tourists will reach 50 million mark by 2020. To handle such a large number of tourist movements both to and from India the Tourism and Travel Industry will be in need of a large number of trained professionals.
Mentioned below are the courses details. To know more about the details @ Diploma in Travel Management please contact us.
Airlines Reservation and Airport Handling –
- Course Duration -6 months
- Eligibility : 10+2,Any Stream
Course Details :
- Airport Operations
- Passenger Ground Services
- Airport Ground Handling
- Airport Security
- Tour Operations
- International/Domestic Ticketing
- Computerized Reservation System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Personality Development
Career and Growth Opportunities :
- Airports, both Domestic and International
- Travel Agencies (Inbound & Outbound)
- Tour Operation Companies
- Car Rental Companies
- Travel and Tourism BPOs
- Travel related Call Centre
To get Diploma: The course has periodic assessments and a final assessment. To receive your diploma you must score 75% minimum, and have 75% attendance.
How to get Admission @ Diploma in Travel Management
To get admission Email your updated resume on Theenglishlingua@gmail.com. You can also register at our office between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Your registration will be complete only once you have filled in the final Admission Form and paid the fees coaching.
What is the TOEFL?
TOEFL stands for ‘Test of English as a Foreign Language’. Traditionally the TOEFL is offered in two modes — paper-based (where internet connectivity is very poor) and internet-based or iBT. In India, the internet-based test is in vogue, with the test being conducted in major cities on pre-scheduled dates.
The TOEFL® test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. Wherever you want to study, the TOEFL test can help you get there.
Structure of the TOEFL:
The TOEFL combines the following skills — listening, reading, speaking and writing. The test is for a duration of around 4 to 4.5 hours with a 10-minute break in between. The order of the test modules is as follows:
- Reading: 36 to 56 questions — read 3 or 4 passages and answer questions based on the passages.
- Listening: 34 to 51 questions — listen to lectures, classroom discussions and conversations, and then answer questions.
- Speaking: Speak on a prescribed topic.
- Writing: Write essays on the prescribed topic; the topic is generally linked to the content used in the reading and listening modules.
How will The English Lingua course give you better TOEFL ® scores?
Are you thinking about signing up for a TOEFL coaching class? We can help you. We have Best Teachers for Toefl Exam Preparation. Our courses prepare you for a high score on your TOEFL ® exam by focusing on test-taking strategies and highlighting the academic English skills needed for exam success.
The course includes reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and simulation tests. Become accustomed to the test-taking environment, the structure of the test and practice the English you need.
Nowadays all competition exams including IBPS Bank Exam SBI PO/ Clerk exams have one subject in common; Test of English Language. Whether we like it or not, English has gained a strong presence in India with everyone speaking a bit of it. So banking govt. organizations are also looking for candidates to possess a basic level of english to communicate with their customers.
We are getting many emails from bank & ssc exam aspirants asking us on how to prepare for English test. Here is our answer to them : It is not a language that can be learnt in a day or two have to be practiced over a certain period of time, But from the exams point of view, we have listed the important topics in English to concentrate while preparing for the banking exams.
Topics to Cover English for Bank & SSC Course:
The below list is not definitive but concentrating on these chapters will help you to attend at least 90% of the paper.
- Reading Comprehension : (answer based on the given passage) Questions would not be direct hence have to understand the passage to answer.
- Usage of words : Fill in the blanks with a correct word from the choices
- Synonyms Antonyms : A phrase may be given asking you to choose a single word similar or opposite in meaning.
- Tenses : (past, present, future their variations) example : gave, give, giving, had given, have been giving
- Sentence formation : complete the sentence by selecting the best words from options
- Error spotting : (finding grammatical errors in a sentence)
- Ordering : (random sentences to be arranged in a sequential manner)
- Preposition : (above, down, under, between, till etc.,)
- Conjunctions : (and, but, or, yet, although, since etc.)
- Cloze Test: Choose the correct meaningful word according to the passage complete the sentence. The above were compiled by referring previous bank govt exams conducted by various different organizations.
Effective communication skills, arguably is the single most important skill that can take organizations to great heights. Exchange of ideas and information is vital for working as teams to reach organizational goals. Communication is at heart of everything we do in business, yet poor communication is a huge problem for business and individuals causing low morale, poor performance and high staff turn over. Most of the communication happens by accident, with wrong messages coming across. If your organization wants to be successful in business, it is worth training the staff to communicate efficiently.
Our communication skills training aims to build :
- Firm foundations : Enhances the essentials of communication one can take in any situation.
- Body basics : Enhances non verbal communication
- Team Talk : Enhances the run-down on communicating with colleagues, superiors and clients.
- Making most of the meetings : Helps individual to develop communication strategies for a meeting or presentation.
- Selling successfully : Develops an individual on how to communicate effectively with clients.
- Ditching the difficulties : Enhances an individual to deal with difficult situations.
5 Tips to Improve Communication Skills:
- Need to read beyond words: Some business communication (for example, while negotiating a deal) requires listening to the tone of voice and observation of body language. This gives us greater understanding of the other party’s perspectives.
- Need for greater team work & resolution of conflicts: There are times at work place when employees need to work as a cohesive unit to accomplish challenging tasks. During such phases conflicts are common. To ensure team work and conflict resolutions, face-to-face communication is critical.Conflict Resolution Training enhances teams to work with greater coordination.
- Performance Appraisal: Face-to-face communication is important for performance dialogues, as it increases the chances of mutual agreement on past performances and paves way to reaching realistic and effective plans for future. The key to the success of Performance Appraisals is the ability to give constructive feedback and this can be learnt through Performance Appraisal Training.
- Sharing of Confidential Information:For sharing confidential information, E-mail or other technology enabled communication channel cannot serve the purpose. Face-to-face communication becomes the only option.
- Conducting Disciplinary Meetings: Face-to-face communication gives the appropriate stage for employees to give and receive constructive feedback. A disciplinary meeting can be well handled for a positive change only in a face-to-face communication.
In an organization you need to give, effective presentations. The main purpose as a presenter is to deliver a message which creates an impact on the audience. Presenting is all about having an impact. You want everyone to understand your message and get it to stick to it. This course addresses these concepts using the latest trends in presentation design and delivery.
Presentation Skills Training covers all of the above areas by using a variety of interactive and practical exercises which prepare the participants for their ultimate presentation. This Training focuses on the following components with latest practices in presentation skills especially in business and academic environments.
- Creating the presentation with the respective audience in mind.
- Choosing the basic and advanced delivery Methods
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Overcoming Nervousness while presenting
- Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Making an engaging story that the audience will remember
- Becoming a communicator rather than acting only as a presenter
- Keeping the audience out of boredom
- How to handle difficult questions from the audience
- Making your presentation viral so that your audience will spread your message through word of mouth
We are all experienced negotiators, and we face challenging and complex problems of persuasion and influence on a daily basis. We buy and sell, manage workers and work for managers, deal with friends, family, colleagues, merchants, organisations, and institutions all the time. Successful negotiation requires agreement and collaboration with other people. Since other stakeholders do not often have the same interests, perceptions and values as the negotiator does, skill is needed, professionally and personally.
The Negotiation Skills Training conducted by The English Lingua helps participants understand how the principals behind negotiating and enable them to develop a personal negotiation style.
The following are the key learnings of the program:
- Understanding Types of Negotiation
- Understand the elements of persuasion that lead to a successful negotiation
- Seeing Other Points of View
- Reading Other People
- Defining Your Negotiation Style
- Working with Your Own Negotiation ‘Rules’ and Beliefs
- Playing the ‘Game’ of Negotiation
- Knowing Your Bottom Line
- Knowing What to Give Away
- Making Decisions
- Closing The Deal
- Read the other party’s needs
Sale & Marketing Skills Course helps to sharpen the selling skills of even experienced sales representatives, enabling them to take advantage of opportunities and aggressively expand the business. By providing a simulated classroom environment where they can make mistakes and learn from them, organizations can benefit from having their taskforce who can make the greatest impact on a daily basis.
Although the definition of a sale is simple enough, the process of turning a prospect into a customer can be very complex process one needs to master. Effective and high performance selling is important to the success of almost every kind of business. It requires one to convince someone, that there is something for them in making their decision to make a purchase by spending some of their hard-earned money. The Sales and Marketing module will give participants a basic sales process, plus some basic sales tools, that they can use to seal the deal, no matter what the size of the sale.
The key components of this Course:
- Common sales approaches and types of sale
- Performing customer need analysis
- Basic opening for cold calls
- How to answer the burning questions that every customer asks
- How to deal with common objections
- Sealing the deal – powerful closing techniques
- Thank you notes and staying in touch with customers
- Resolving customer issues without losing one
- Setting your sales goals
- Managing customer data efficiently with technology
- Understanding the selling process
- Talking the customer’s language
- Avoiding common mistakes
- Maximizing the effectiveness of every customer interaction
Etiquette Training is one of our most highly sought after programs as the multi-national companies that lack of knowledge of global professional etiquette can have disastrous results on customer relationships. Our etiquette training is very effective as the trainers have worked in various cultures and have experienced different business cultures themselves.
The English Lingua Business Etiquette course examines the basics, most importantly to be considerate of others, dress/appearance, the workplace versus social situations, business meetings, proper introductions and ‘the handshake’, conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, dealing with interruptions, and proper business email and telephone etiquette. Have you ever been in a situation where:
- You met someone important and had no idea what to say or do?
- You spilled soup all over yourself at an important business event?
- You showed up at an important meeting under or overdressed?
Benefits of Business Etiquette Course :
- Enhanced social skills
- Greater confidence to interact with people from all walks of life
- Ability to make a positive first impression
- Ability to make a lasting impression
- Improvement in overall appearance
Soft skills are personal characteristics that relate to a person’s capability to interact effectually with others. Simply put, it is all about empathy. Empathy is not restricted to work, but, in fact, it is vital in all areas of life. In the current scenario of global competition, organizations have realized the role of ‘soft skills training’ in development and growth of their business. To enhance professionalism among employees and represent the brand effectively in the market, ‘soft skills training’ has been identified as the key factor.
Training in the areas such as Communication skills, Email etiquette, telephone etiquette, listening skills transform the employees and inculcate an attitude that is required to represent the organization to the global business world.
Initially, soft skills training in India was conducted for the front line and middle management based on the assumption that senior level executives are adept at it. However, today it is a vital part of all soft skill training for managers and above, also known as leadership training.
The English Lingua conducting corporate soft skills training programs is to customize each program intricately to meet the needs and objectives of the organization & working Professionals. Having a deeper understanding of the needs and challenges help us to identify the skills and knowledge that will create the difference. Each program is interactive, participatory and includes readiness and reinforcement activities. The role-plays give the participants the ability to practice the skills and use it when they start work on the next day.
Retail management is not just a skill; it is an art form. Retailing involves understanding consumer behavior in a way that drives them to purchase your product. Retail management can be a career that offers great variability and flexibility; it all depends on where you picture yourself. Maybe you see yourself in a specialty shop that sells kitchen knives, a mall clothing store outlet, or a conglomerate department store. There are some terrific options out there, and you will soon find this out for yourself! after completion of this training module.
Benefits of this training module :
- The program focuses on developing general management skills required in the industry.
- The program has been designed taking into consideration the needs of both working professional as well as fresher.
- Faculty members include experts from the industry and academia.
Retail Management Course Content :
- Basics of Marketing
- Effective Communication
- Consumer Behaviour
- Introduction to Retail
- Retail Strategy
- Store Location, Site Selection & Positioning
- Store Design & Visual Merchandising
- Store Operation & Management
- Customer Service & Selling Skills
- Retail Information System & CRM
- Retail Advertising & Sales Promotion
- Non Store Retailing
- Mall Management