The English Lingua is the best Job Interview Coaching in Najafgarh West Delhi. Most of the schools, colleges and universities conduct interviews with applicants as a part of the admission procedure. We help students who are looking for job or admission in college by guiding them for their interview. We help students to crack their interviews effectively in affable manner. No doubt, final performance is by the student only but we prepare them in such a way that they become confident to crack it in any way.
We conduct individual interviews and group discussion after preparing them for interview and analyze their weaknesses to turn them in their strengths. Students learn effective techniques to groom themselves to face any type of interview. Students come from various places of Delhi NCR and other states to do Job Interview training as they think The English Lingua is one of the best job interview coaching in najafgarh west delhi.
Personal Job Interview skills. ( Classroom Training)
The English Lingua presents Personal or Job Interview Training module. Job Interview conducted by various people (like HR Head, Technical Head etc.) in the organization. It is usually the last round of an interview process but it may be extended to Round 4 and Round 5, depending on the requirement and also for further satisfaction of the organization. If you want to crack your interview join our Job Interview Coaching in Najafgarh.
The English Lingua Personal Interview Training Module trains an individual on the following Questioning parameters :
Motivation to join a Company – Question that generally could be asked are:
- Why do you want to join us?
- How do you think you fit into this position ?
- How would you rate this particular job compared to other industries?
Confidence level – Question that generally could be asked are:
- How do you think you can contribute to this organization?
- How do you look at your self 3 years, 5 years and 10 years from now?
- Why don’t you want to study further?
Ability to take decision – Question that generally could be asked are:
- A customer flares up that no one had bothered to handle his problems despite assurances.
- How would you handle this situation?
- A lady customer haggles you for a discount. How would you handle this call ?
Ability to work in a team – Question that generally could be asked are:
- How would you describe yourself?
- When do you perform the best-when you are alone or when you have support of people around you?
- How would you rate your achievements in life?
- Would you give credit for your achievements to someone in your life?
Customer Orientation – Question that generally could be asked are:
- How would you handle a customer who hasn’t paid his dues for the last few months?
- How would you get a customer to commit?
Attitude – Question that generally could be asked are:
- How do you see your future shaping up in this company?
The one-on-one interview would be the acid test of a candidate’s eligibility and one successfully clearing it surely would make a berth for him in the particular industry. Lastly, you’d also be asked to give at least two good references who would vouch for you. In our job interview coaching in najafgarh this module completely prepares you for this acid test, and come out as a winner.
Our experienced teachers works hard and harder to prepare the students to face any challenge. and provides the guidance to the students in very friendly way. All Students are welcome to join us our Job Interview Coaching in najafgarh. We know that every student is special, so we take care of every student by transforming his weak points into a strong one & give him a proper shape by making them determined & motivated.