The English Lingua welcomes you to join Advanced English Speaking Course. This course is for one who can understand , speak, write and read average English, and want to further enhance their English language skills. In the Advance English speaking Classes you will learn how to expand your vocabulary, get correct diction, frame correct sentences, speak fluent and neutral English. It gives you enough practice on group discussions, email writing, developing presentation skills. At the end of the course you will be able to speak fluent English in any given situation, get a good command over grammatical errors, speak neutral English and will have a better understanding of the British and American accent. In short you will be able to express your ideas and thoughts more effectively.
Advanced English Speaking Course – (Classroom Training)
Advanced Grammar & Vocabulary.
- Types of Nouns, Adverbs, Various Tenses, Idioms, Implementation of Grammar in sentences.
- Building Powerful Vocabulary.
Communication Skills – Part 01.
- Barriers to fluent English communication.
- Speaking and Listening Effectively.
- Idioms, Phrases and Proverbs.
Communication Skills – Part 02.
- Writing Skills – Email etiquettes, Business correspondence.
- Reading Skills – Focus on syllable stress, Intonation and pitch.
- Extempore and Group discussions.
- Smart English VS Normal English.
- Testing and Evaluation.
Accent Neutralization & Fluency
- Diction Analysis.
- Introduction to Vowel & Consonant Sounds.
- Intonation and syllable stress.
- Basics of UK and US English.
Personality Development & Public Speaking
- Killing nervousness & developing confidence.
- Body language and dress code.
- Presentation skills & Meeting etiquettes.
- Handling stress.
English for the Real world
20 audio-video lessons covering –
- Personal communication : with strangers, office colleagues, friends, & relatives.
- Business communication : Telephonic communication, speaking with clients and customers, office meetings & superiors.
- Interview skills : Resume format, personal interview techniques.
- Audio – Video Training ( see hear and speak)
- Picture Vocabulary for better understanding.
- Free Assistance after completion of course
- Job assistance with over 100 MNC’s after
- Completion of course